Welcome to the Casco Bay Inn
We Are Re-Opening!!!
We are very pleased to be able to inform you that, effective immediately, we are able to accept reservations for all travelers for stays beginning June 1, 2020. We do have a few requirements that must be followed in order for us to be open. Please understand that these requirements are for the health and safety of our guests and staff and are being mandated by the governor in consultation with the State of Maine Health Department, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
- Any guest making a reservation must verify that they have/will quarantine for 14-days prior to traveling to Maine. This can be easily done in the notes or special request area of our website or through an OTA’s website. If you call to make your reservation, our staff will ask if you have or will adhere to the 14-day quarantine period.
- All persons will be requested to wear a face mask while in public areas of the hotel including the lobby, hallways, and stairwells. We may also take your temperature with a non-contact infrared thermometer when checking in.
- The lobby will only be open for checking in and/or checking out. Guests and staff will not be allowed to congregate in common areas.
- Our breakfast area will remain closed at this time. We are working to develop a plan in order to be able to serve a limited continental breakfast but at this time, we are not prepared to do so.
- Our front desk staff will process credit card payments on the morning of a scheduled arrival in order to speed check-in and reduce the amount of time a guest is at the front desk. If you wish to pay for your stay with cash, we still require a credit card to be on file, but please indicate this when you make your reservation so that staff does not charge your credit card prior to your arrival.
In order to keep our guests and staff safer, we have installed a plexiglass partition at the front desk. There is also a bottle of hand sanitizer available at the front desk. We ask guests to use a squirt when coming in.
When taking reservations, our staff will make every effort to physically distance guests by reserving every other room and not putting guests in adjacent rooms when possible. If you are traveling with a group and wish to have adjoining rooms, please notify us at the time of your reservation. Also, we do not have an elevator, so if you require a first floor room due to mobility issues, please advise us when making your reservation.
Over the past months, we have been diligently preparing for our re-opening. We have been cleaning and disinfecting rooms and common areas, performing maintenance inside and out and updating things around the inn. We have also modified our some of our standards and policies, especially our housekeeping schedule, in order to make us safer for you.
We understand that this is a stressful time for everyone and we would like to thank you all for your support and cooperation during these trying times. We look forward to having you stay with us knowing that you are in a safe and healthy environment.
Please take care of yourselves and your families and stay safe. We will see you soon.
Scott and Robin
Since the 1950’s when the Casco Bay Motel first opened through today, as the now Casco Bay Inn, we cater to the guests of the Freeport, Maine area. Our goal is to provide each and every guest with a warm, friendly experience that feels like home and that will keep them coming back to stay with us time and again. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our repeat guests for their loyalty to us. You are the cornerstone of our success.
Our staff members are always ready to accommodate the needs of our guests to the best of our abilities. We believe that each and every guest should have a clean, quiet and comfortable room to enjoy their stay with us and if we can do something in some small way to accommodate that, we would like to have the opportunity to do so.
Thank you for considering the Casco Bay Inn to be your place to stay in Freeport.